Please upgrade your browser.
2020 International Blues Challenge Pass
The International Blues Challenge represents the worldwide search for those blues bands and solo/duo blues performers ready for the international stage, yet just needing that extra big break. Each affiliated Blues Society of The Blues Foundation has the right to send a band and solo/duo musician(s) to represent its organization at the IBC. Winning artists receive career changing bookings and publicity to help propel their careers forward. Thousands of blues musicians, industry, and fans gather on Beale Street each year for the biggest blues competition in the world.
Online sales for the 2020 IBC Pass are now open!
The International Blues Challenge Pass - $100.00 (USD)
The IBC Pass grants general admission to:
- Tuesday Night International Showcases
- Wednesday - Friday Beale Street Competition Venues
- Youth Showcases held Friday on Beale Street
- All daytime seminars and workshops
- IBC Orpheum Finals on Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Keeping The Blues Alive Awards Ceremony & Brunch - Friday, January 31 at 10:30am, Holiday Inn Select - $60
- IBC Finals Premium Seating Upgrade - $26
- Request to hold passes at Will Call
WILL CALL TIMES & LOCATIONS
Tuesday, January 28
- 10:00am - 4:00pm - Blues Hall of Fame Museum, 421 S. Main Street
- 4:30pm - 10:00pm - Club 152, 2nd Floor, 152 Beale Street
Wednesday, January 29 - Friday, January 31
- Noon - 10:00pm - Club 152, 2nd Floor, 152 Beale Street
Saturday, February 1 - IBC Finals
- 10:00am - The Orpheum, 203 S. Main Street
|NeonCRM by Neon One|